WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Winter and Christmas Cards Begin!!



I have been sticking to fall, Halloween, and avoiding posting all the things I have made for winter and Christmas. It has been hard to hold back since I have learned some really cool techniques for holiday cards! Since it is November 1, I have decided the holiday season has begun and so I will be posting many holiday things over the coming weeks. I have about 30 things premade and in my file to post to my blog.

This card is done with a favorite little Stampabilities snowman I found on ebay. He is watercolored and then covered with Versamark and embossed with Stardust Clear EP. The snowflakes on the acetate are done in white stazon and then again in blue directly on the blue cardstock. Those flakes are SU. Sentiment is A Muse.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This card is just so charming! Very nice coloring, too! tfs

Anonymous said...

I love the stamp. So cute. The card is really pretty.

Shellie Shufelt said...

What a cute card! It "almost" has me in the mood for snow. (did I say that outloud?)

Mary O.K. said...

The little snowman's grin made me grin! Just adorable!

Conibaer said...

Beautiful card! Love the glitter on the image!