WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

WooHoo! Nestabilities Arrived Today!



Here is my first creation. I double embossed it with a large scallop rectangle and a large regular rectangle. I used my Cuttlebug. The pretties are from Jolee's and I got them for 10 cents a few years ago on a going out of business sale where I really stocked up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so lovely! I just got my Nestibilities, too, and I can't wait to play with them :)

Anonymous said...

Your card is beautiful, have never seen Nestabilities at any stores in my area, but you made a great card with them.

Elaine in OR