WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Monday, November 26, 2007

Let Heaven and Nature Sing



I am trying to make some old stamps new again and get them out and use them. I have lots of neglected Christmas stamps and have decided that for next year, my cards will be one of a kind. This year's cards are all the same. I love making Christmas cards so am going to just add to the box of the singles all year long. I have no idea the source of these stamps.

4 comments:

Sarosa said...

Wow, this is absolutely perfect! I almost feel insincere offering a compliment on your card of the day just after you did mine, but honestly, this is my kind of card. Perfect red/gold/green combo and wonderful text! Just beautiful!!!

Elaine said...

What a beautifully classic Christmas card! It looks like a card you'd buy at Papyrus (that is actually a compliment because their cards are so pricey!) It looks rich, and gorgeous!!

Gail Binette said...

Beautiful holiday cards!

Anonymous said...

Grogeous Card!! What a fun idea making all different cards to send out. I will have to consider this next year--Maybe could justify all my christmas stamps that way. Thanks again for all you give us.
Laurie