WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Answering Questions

Q-Who makes the piercing template you used for the snowflake?

A-It is made by American Traditional. You can go to their site at www.AmericanTraditional.com. I don't think I bought it there. I googled it and found an online retail place awhile back. I don't know where I got it but I do know it took the company so many weeks to get it to me that I had about given up.

Q-How did you do your oval opening on the Sparkling Tree card?

A-I used my Coluzzle. Love that thing! Took awhile to get the hang of it though.

Q-What is a 10 club?

A-It is a Stampin' Up club that our demo does monthly at her house for 10 months. You get to make about 4 things with her supplies and then you place a $15 order each month. You get to be hostess one of the months and get all the goodies that go with that. It is a great way to keep supplies stocked, lots of fun, and I have been in a 10 club for about 8 or 9 years I think.

Q-Where did you get the ornaments for the snow globe?

A-I got a box of 12 at Craft Warehouse for $3.33.

Q-Have you heard from Specialty Bottle about your tins?

A-Yes, I should have them all the first week of Dec. according to the email I got today.

Q-Have you gotten your Nestabilities yet?

A-Marcie has them in and they will be shipped soon. Hopefully any day!

Q-Why is your Basic Grey Figgy paper a different scale from mine?

A-The 6x6 pads are small scale and the scrapbook papers are large. I wasted about 10 bucks on scrapbook paper I bought on line thinking it was the same. No worries though as I can use it to cover paint cans and other things.

No comments: