WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Ornament from Circle Tin



If my Specialty Bottle (see link at left) order arrives in time, I will be making these ornaments with my students. I got a Cropadile and am not using it much at all, but it is good for punching tin to put the ribbons on these. The snowman is again, you guessed it--the Stampabilities snowman with a red scalloped circle behind. I added a few flakes of irridescent snow I got at Walmart for 99 cents for a huge bag of the stuff.

I am now ordering all my tins from Specialty Bottle as they are about 1/3 of the cost at Paper Trey and they are the same thing. Additionally, they are located in Seattle so the shipping is reasonable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This tin is soooo cute!! I love checking your blog to see what you come up with next. How do you get the sparkle affect on your cards? Blessings, Hootie in TN