WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Christmas Cardinal on Floral



I made this card in October thinking I might use it for a Christmas card when my Nestabilities came. I used a Coluzzle for this one and it was a lot of work. As it turns out the Nestabilities were backordered so I just held onto this and decided to go a different route.The background is SU Floral and the bird is also an SU stamp.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

This is soo very pretty. Love the background and the colors are great!

Anonymous said...

This is just gorgeous!! Love eveything about it.
Laurie

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!

Trish D said...

It's lovely - maybe next year's card?