WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Answering Questions

Q-How do you attach your transparencies when they are a part of a card and not the whole card?

A-I find glue dots the best way to go. Just be sure to hide them behind a stamped place. On the last card I just tucked 3 here and there behind snowflakes.

Q-Did you get any of the Gina K, MFT, Kitchen Sink, or PaperTrey, recent releases?

A-No. Not that some aren't appealing to me. I love the GinaK sledding set and there are several Kitchen Sink sets calling to me, but I am trying to branch out. I have smArt works unmounteds and Onyx Impressions unmounteds on the way. I have gotten some very good deals from them lately and am in the mood to stamp with less commonly seen images. Watch in the future for cards with images that I have yet to see on any blogs.

Q-Did you get Santa Collage?

A-A reader, Stampinmom, sent me over a dozen stamped images! I am thrilled with them. I will wait until the company runs another batch, which they plan to do next year according to the Delta rep I spoke with on the phone. Of course if anyone has one they want to part with at a reasonable price, I would love to have him sooner!

Q-How do you draw your blog candy winners?

A-I put the names on papers and draw from a box.

Q-Did you get your Specialty Bottle tins?

A-No, they have been delayed. They told me right after Thanksgiving I should have them. I am using them to make gifts with my students at school so I have my fingers crossed they will make it in time. It is really hard to come up with projects in a maximum security facility that are OK for the kids to do. The tins will stay in the classroom and if they are messed with in anyway it will be apparent. I am pretty proud of my kiddos though. They love school and it is exceptionally rare that anyone wants to risk not getting to make fun things or ruining it for others. The tins, though, are a perfect way for them to make little gifts for family.

No comments: