WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Figgy Pudding smARTworks Sledder



I really love this little sledder from smARTworks (link at left). I stamped it in Warm Red Chalk on SU Vanilla cardstock and sponged the edges with Tim Holtz antique linen Distress Ink. I cannot get enough of the Basic Grey Figgy Paper and just placed my second order for more of it from All that Scraps (link at left). We are studying the early 1900's in our classroom and the kids are loving seeing the old wallpapers, furniture, etc. These stamps and papers remind me of the house they renovated on the PBS special "1900's House" that they did a few years ago.

Ribbons is from Michael's.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this little guy! My favorite distress ink is the antique linen, because it's so subtle. Very nice card, Mrs. C.

Anonymous said...

hi--thanks for your reply to my question on gingerwood re decorating the insides of christmas cards and the envelopes. i am never sure how to respond on the bulletin board, so thought i would be sure to get a response to you this way. i enjoy your blog and check it every day. your work is inspiring and beautiful. thanks for sharing. jo anne

Dawn said...

Oh, this is sooo cool. love the colours and the paper. very very nice.

Sarosa said...

I just ordered the sled myself a couple of days ago, it is so adorable! I like what you did with it!

I watched the 1900's house as well, I love anything that makes history more accesible!

Jennifer Meyer said...

WOW another really cute card and design. LOVE the sweet image and dp!

Jennifer :)