WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Nestabilities Collage Santa



I didn't actually get the stamp but a reader, Stampinmom, sent me these Santa images. I have been hoarding them and decided he would go perfect with my new Nestabilites. The dots are Liquid Pearls. If you click on him to enlarge you can see his Stardust Pen glasses and bright blue eyes (also Sakura pen).

6 comments:

Trish D said...

The eyes definitely make the card, and love the burgundy/kraft combo

Anonymous said...

Totally love this card! I agree with Trish; the eyes and glasses really draw you in to Santa's face. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!! Just got some liquid pearls, so, once again, you're giving me great ideas, Mrs. C. Love to color just a bit of an image with the stardust pens, too.
However, I do not, no, I do not, need the Nestabilities, so stop sharing ideas with them, please.

Anonymous said...

What a nice looking Santa! I love how you did his glasses and eyes - very cool. Looks like you've mastered the Nestibilities already - great job :)

Anonymous said...

What a good job you did with him!! I have been waiting to see how you would present this fab stamp. Love what you did with his glasses. (I need a glitter pen!! but not Nestabilites, Nope I don't)!! TFS
Laurie

Unknown said...

LOVE it!!!! I am still dying to get this stamp!!! What is the background paper you used? Was it pre embossed or did you do that? It's awesome