WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Friday, November 23, 2007

Crafty Secrets Winter Babe



This is from the Crafty Secrets Vintage Christmas set. This stamp was the stamp in the set that pushed me over the edge and made me have to have this set. I bought the background at Impress several years ago but cannot remember which company makes it. I stamped it in white on blue. I used silver stickles around the circle and Liquid Pearls for the pears on the dots. I really had so much fun making this card. The ribbon is from JoAnn from their Christmas sale ribbon.

2 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

I found your blog from the comment you left on mine. Thanks for stopping by! Your card is terrific. This is the second time today I've seen those liquid pearls on a scalloped edge. They are exactly what my most recent card needed, but I didn't know they existed. Thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

really cute card - love the silver and blues - that little snowangel is darling!