WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Paper Bag Snowman



This is another card made on a Crafty Creations (World Win) Paper Bag Card. The snowman is from Rubber Soul. The ghost snowflake is from Heidi Swapp and I covered it with Stickles. The edge is Cuttlebugged using the technique where you put the ink in the folder and add white cardstock and run through. Sentiment is by CHF.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

These are even more cute than the Halloween ones which I was dying to do!! I MUST make time to do one of these for myself - they are soooo cute Donna!!

Anonymous said...

This is Cool! You are so good at getting me to think outside the basic card.