WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Monday, November 12, 2007

Believe Card



This card is made with the Believe set by Paper Trey. I colored it with Tombow markers. The left "door" is designer paper. The right door is vanilla cardstock stamped with words from the Paper Trey set in colors matching the designer paper. Ribbon from JoAnn. Santa is attached to the edge of the left door.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love this card! i bought this set and have been making most of my christmas cards with it. thanks for sharing.

p.s. this is my first set of clear stamps and i am not sure what to clean them with. i use a diluted solution of windex and water for my mounted stamps, but not sure if i should use it on the clear ones????

Anonymous said...

This is a charming card! I thought both sides were dp until I read your description - very nice job!!

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous!!

Gail Binette said...

Lovely design. So simple and sweet. The colors are perfect.