WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Monday, November 12, 2007

Answering Questions

Q-How much cardstock do you keep on hand?

A-I have nightmares of running out of colors. When I get down to about 2/3 of a package I order backup. I always keep at least one ream of Georgia Pacific white and a couple packages of PaperTrey white on hand. I buy all my red from Paper Zone and keep 2 backup packages of that this time of year with Christmas followed by Valentines. Also, remember that I teach and want to be able to do projects with the kids so I keep it on hand for that reason too.

Q-What do you clean your stamps with?

A-I clean all my rubber AND my clear stamps with Ultra Clean. While I am stamping I use baby wipes, but to do the final clean up a bit of Ultra Clean spritzed on my paint pad is wonderful.

Q-What is your most recent "big" purchase?

A-I got a Cropadile this weekend and cannot figure out what to do with it other than it is handy to punch metal. I have a set of Nestabilities on back order and am hoping to see them in 2-3 weeks.

Q-I notice you are going vintage more. Is this a recent thing?

A-I like vintage but am really choosy about stamps. Finding smArtworks (see link at left) was right up my alley. Crafty Secrets is wonderful too. I like vintage but avoid collagy types of things as I cannot get them to balance.

Q-I have to know what brand that adorable snowman looking into the sky is!

A-I went back and edited my post to add the information. I have had over a dozen requests to find the information. I had unmounted but loved the block so much I saved it and found it in my stamping closet. He is Stampabilities.

Q-When are you going to do some more of those paper bag cards?

A-I completed 2 yesterday and will post them in the next week or so.

Q-What is your biggest temptation in the stamping store?

A-Right now it is paper. I cannot get enough of the Basic Grey Figgy Pudding (their best line yet, IMO) and I also love the DCVW Glitter Christmas stack. I cannot get enough glitter!

No comments: