WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Friday, November 2, 2007

Free CTMH Stamps Finally Arrived!

I haven't had the chance to use them. They are a tiny set of 4 stamps that are all on a 1.5" by 1.5" square (to give you an idea of their size). They are 2 little flowers, a dot, and a little leaf. I had given up hope of ever seeing them! I will post when I actually use them.

2 comments:

Stampin' Meg said...

1 1/2 by 1 1/2 inch square? Wow I'd be a bit underwhel,ed too. I was knida disspaointed when I missed out on these byt don't feel so bad now!

Anonymous said...

I got mine too--sounds like the exact same thing--it will be fun to see what you do with them.
Laurie