WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Thank You Jennifer!!



There are some very nice people in this world and Jennifer Meyer is one of them. I have her Sweet Treats blog on my Google Reader and LOVE her work. About a week ago, I commented on her wonderful cards and she e-mailed me and told me to choose one and she would send it to me!! These cards just are so delightful. She added 4 squares of the Deja View Flurries and Frost cardstock that made up the background of these cards--I was just drooling over it-- and to top it off she included a little bag of snowflakes that she used on the cards. This is a picture of the card she sent. Check out her blog by clicking the title of this post or by going to it via my blog link on the left.

No comments: