WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Friday, November 2, 2007

A Little Something



I love penguins and snowmen and you are likely to see many on this blog in the next couple of months. The window on this card is a piece of sparkly acetate. If ANYONE knows where I can get more of this, please tell me. I got a couple rolls a few years back and have only bits and pieces left. I love this stuff and have not been able to find it since. The sentiment around the window is A Muse, I believe. The penguin may be too, but I am not sure.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Love that sparkly acetate! Unfortunately I don't know where to find any :-(

Anonymous said...

Donna, if you are able to find some of the sparkly acetate, would you mind sharing the site or store? It is sooooo pretty. I look forward to viewing your blog every day! Thanks for your inspiration.

Shellie Shufelt said...

Pretty card as usual! I did a search for glittery acetate but came up empty handed. But it got me to thinking, I know how you like to come up with alternative ideas so how about this...buy clear acetate and spray it with glitter spray? I'm sure I've seen glitter spray in the spray paint section! :)Shellie

Trish D said...

I haven't seen this stuff, either, but it really is gorgeous. As an alternative to use on these type cards, how about packing tape with ultrafine glitter? I will be watching to see if anyone has a source for acetate, though.