WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Favorite Snowman



I would have to say, out of all my snowmen, this guy is my favorite. I have been making cards right and left with him and I always love working with this stamp. I stamped the transparency with various colors of Palette Hybrid inks. I colored the snowman with watercolor crayons, let it dry, covered with Versamark and then embossed with Stardust EP. I took the picture outside and no matter how I positioned it, the breeze blew up one side of the transparency.

NOTE: He is from Stampabilities and is called Marshmallow Snowman and is part of a series. I made an ornament and 2 more cards with him today, that will be posted in coming days.

1 comment:

krcrafts said...

That's one of my favorites,too! I have a couple of cards on my blog using this very same snowman :)