WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!



This card was inspired by Michelle K from the GW board. She sent me a very generous and wonderful RAK and it was wrapped in a designer paper band and used a little folded square with a message inside. Hers had a bat like this attached too. I used hers to figure out how to do the technique. I then mounted it on an apricot card. The cheesecloth background is from CHF--I love their UM backgrounds (link at left if you scroll down). Designer paper is from Memory Box.

4 comments:

Kathy W said...

Very cute card, and Happy Halloween to you!

Kelly said...

great Halloween card!

Michele K. said...

Hi Donna!

I'm so glad someone got some inspiration from me! LOL! Glad you liked it- and yours came out adorable!

Michele K.

Elaine said...

Hey I know Michele!! She is a doll!! Tell her I said HELLO and because she did not write back to me, I for sure won't see her at the next convention....Just kidding!!

I am off work today so I thought I could rouse up some trouble...hope you are well Donna! I wish you were in Seattle today - it is the CK convention and I want to hit A-Muse for some Elzybells stamps!