WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!



This card was inspired by Michelle K from the GW board. She sent me a very generous and wonderful RAK and it was wrapped in a designer paper band and used a little folded square with a message inside. Hers had a bat like this attached too. I used hers to figure out how to do the technique. I then mounted it on an apricot card. The cheesecloth background is from CHF--I love their UM backgrounds (link at left if you scroll down). Designer paper is from Memory Box.

4 comments:

Kathy W said...

Very cute card, and Happy Halloween to you!

K said...

great Halloween card!

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna!

I'm so glad someone got some inspiration from me! LOL! Glad you liked it- and yours came out adorable!

Michele K.

Elaine said...

Hey I know Michele!! She is a doll!! Tell her I said HELLO and because she did not write back to me, I for sure won't see her at the next convention....Just kidding!!

I am off work today so I thought I could rouse up some trouble...hope you are well Donna! I wish you were in Seattle today - it is the CK convention and I want to hit A-Muse for some Elzybells stamps!