WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Pierced Snowflake



I used a piercing stencil to make this. Lots of work! I used Stickles to make it sparkle. The edges of the circle are stamped with a tiny snowflake from a Paper Trey Borders set. You may need to click on the card to enlarge it to see the actual piercing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!

reflections:0) said...

I second that, Beautiful!

reflections:0)

Anonymous said...

It certainly will be a special person who receives this work of art. How long did it actually take you to make it? I can't imagine. TFS.

Allison Rankin said...

This is great...can you tell me who made that stencil?