WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Monday, November 5, 2007

Heather's Rock N'Roll Moon



We made these at stamp group the other night. Heather brought this one. We embossed the trees in black first and then used a round makeup sponge (like the kind that go in a compact) that can be purchased in a pack of 2 for $1 at Walmart. Ink it well in yellow and then roll the edges in orange. We impressed it twice to get more depth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh, stunning design. perfect execution.

Dawn said...

so, simple yet so stunning.. I rally love the big huge sun. I also love the fact that it's not a stamp. very creative.