WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Paper Pieced Santa



Main images and sentiment by Paper Trey. Border is by Technique Tuesday from the Hanging by a Thread set, which is one of my all-time favorite sets.

NOTE: I have some very, very observant readers. You are right, the green piece is Cuttlebugged, but not with a folder. I ran it through with one of my son's LEGO base plates!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the red "star" border -- but when I went to look up the set on Technique Tuesday, that design was not shown as part of the Hanging by a Thread set. Has the set changed or is it incomplete on the website?

Thanks.

Sheryl (a longtime fan and lurker on your site)

Donna C. said...

Sheryl, you can see the set here:

http://store.scrapbook.com/tetustandac.html#top

Anonymous said...

I'm lovin' these adorable Santa cards that you're making - very cute!!

Trish D said...

Very cute card (love the sparkly robe!) and I'm *LOVING* the idea of using a lego plate to emboss. In fact, I even have a few pics of our son playing in the piles of blocks, and I think you've just given me a reason to scrap them :)