WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Monday, November 12, 2007

If you love A Muse style stamps---

I went to JoAnn tonight and found dozens of packets of new $1 clear Christmas stamps. Really, really cute Christmas and winter and snowmen. I bought 5 packets and 2 $1 wooden stamps that were all wonderful buys. Will be making cards soon, but wanted to let my readers know that these stamps are just in and are wonderful!! I have not been a fan of the $1 packets of clear stamps but these remind me soooo much of the A Muse stamps that I love.

2 comments:

Trish D said...

Funny you should mention that - I hadn't really cared for most of the previous releases, but these new ones really are great (and a few of them found their way into my basket last week)

Anonymous said...

Hey there girl:) Thanks for the enabler alert! Christmas coming early for me ....Wahoo

{hugs}
Pearl