WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Figgy Skating Penguins



This card was too much fun to make! I used Basic Grey Figgy paper, the seal is a $1 stamp from JoAnn, I don't know the source of the penguins, and the stitching is from my Hanging by a Thread Technique Tuesday set. I used the Stardust pen on the blades of the skates.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is just too darn cute!! If you don't stop using Figgy paper I just may break down and buy some. Love your card!!
Laurie

Anonymous said...

Aren't they adorable! Makes you want to put on your skates and go have some fun. Very cute card!