WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Friday, November 16, 2007

A Rant on Copyrighting Cards

While blurfing this morning (that is how I wake up and face the world), I came across a very well written piece on copying cards of other stampers. I completely agree and wanted to share Stamping Diva's insights with my own readers. Click on the title of this post and it should take you right there.

And--don't you just LOVE her blog header?!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that little snowman card! Too cute! And I'm glad you enjoyed my copyright rant! Thanks for sharing it with your readers.

Lyrical Stamper said...

Thank you for sharing the write up about copyright. Very interesting.
-ML