WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

smARTworks Sledder



This is the first of 3 cards I have made with this wonderful smArtworks stamp (link at left). The memories sentiment was a free stamp that she included (5 free stamps total!!). I stamped this in Adirondack Cranberry. The DP is SU with some white sponged on the edges to add a snowy effect. The hinges are from CHF. Love this stamp!!

2 comments:

Shellie Shufelt said...

Great card! Love the stamp - the little girl looks so precious.

Dawn said...

Okay, now I really must have this stamp...It's so great. looks wonderful in this color. Love the paper. wonderful work