WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Inkadinkado Snowman



Isn't this little guy just adorable? One of my readers, Pearl from Montana, sent me these images and I have had so much fun with them! I used markers on this one and the sentiment is SU with White Fabric Applique on top for snow. I used some stickles on the top of his hat and the end of the scarf.

4 comments:

larue said...

I love your card. It is darling. Where did you get your wonderful paper?

Anonymous said...

Yes, he sure is a cutie! He almost looks like he is shivering - brrrr!!! Very cute card :) tfs

Anonymous said...

Hey there Sistah...he certainly will melt some hearts!

Have a great week!
Hugs,
Pearl

Annie said...

he's a cute snowman and it's a lovely bright card for Christmas. Thank you so much for leaving a message on my blog, I'm glad you like my cards.