WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Apples from Give Thanks SU Set



Thanks to Louise who let us know the name of the set that includes these apples in a bucket. I watercolored them--they are my favorite stamp to watercolor. The background is done using the Reverse Resist Technique background that I showed on the October 13 post, several pictures down.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this card! The colors are so warm looking and your coloring is wonderful! Apple picking -it's that time of the year!

Kathy W said...

This image is wonderful watercolored; beautiful job! I also like the idea of taking a small stamp to create a border on the larger circle; looks like a perfect job for the little PaperTrey stamps I got. Thanks for sharing.

Elaine said...

George-us!!! ;-) I love your colors, and yes, I love your watercoloring!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I just love this card! Sure looks like fall is in the air. Thanks for shareing.