WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Sympathy Card



Sadly, I have had need of many sympathy cards the past few weeks. Seems we are at an age where people are losing parents, spouses, and siblings. This card is made with the old retired SU Botanical set. I embossed all 3 stamps in black and cut them out. Then I sponged ink into the white areas and mounted on a card.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely card.

Anonymous said...

I hear ya, Mrs. C. All I seem to be doing lately are sympathy cards and wiping tears. Your card is really beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Truly a lovely card to bring love and comfort to someone you care about.
Laurie

Dawn said...

This is very pretty!!