WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Frightening Frank Gets the Vote



My students love this card and so I am going to be making many more. I have a reading program in my classroom where they can earn cards to send out. I teach in a juvenile jail and sending mail is something special for my kids. It takes reading a book and giving an oral book report to earn a card. It is so worth it to me to get these reluctant and below grade level kids to read, read, read. Anyway, I made one of these and have had numerous requests for more. The stamp was from the $1 bin at Craft Warehouse. The dotted background is CHF. I punched the scallopped circles from decorative paper. Ribbon from JoAnn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he is so cute/cool
wish I could get to craft warehouse from here...I visited one in Oregon

I would love a few stamped on a paper ....please please please

let me know .....
I would even pay postage
Pearl