WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Thanks Michelle!!



A GW board friend RAK'd me with this set of stamps that I have been wanting for a long time. Her generosity so touched me. I have a plan to Pay It Forward.

This card will be put in the mail to her today. It is a transparency stamped with white Stazon. All pieces are attached with glue dots. The yellow layer of the flower goes behind to cover the glue dots. Inside, attached to the back is a white scallop that you cannot see and that is where I have written the message.

Michelle, you made my day!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have been dying to try an acetate card. Yours is gorgeous!