WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Cuttlebug Texture



Back green layer is done with the texture folder and Cuttlebug and then sponged with brown. Main card is stamped with SU Floral background. I believe the flowers are Hero Arts, but am not sure. I stamped with Creamy Caramel with the SU Linen stamp before stamping the flowers, but it does not show well here unless you click on the image to enlarge it. I colored on the stamp and misted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great looking card! It appears very dimensional, too. The ribbon really finishes it off nicely :)

Anonymous said...

How lovely - need to play with my Cuttlebug a bit more, as I really like the look with the sponged ink over that texture. Colors are beautiful together, too.