WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

SU's Angel Policy Changes!

Starting November 15, the sale of hand-stamped items will be allowed at fixed retail locations.

Angel Policy - Article 4 of Stampin' Up!'s Angel Policy has been revised to allow the sale of hand-stamped items in permanent retail locations. The seller must clearly indicate that the items were created by hand, and not a product of the company. The seller may indicate that the supplies used to make the items are from Stampin' Up!, but the company logo may not be used in any way for the sole purpose of promoting the sale of these items.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a smart move and about time! That makes me happy. Now I will buy SU stamps

Anonymous said...

This will sure help--I make all these cards and what to do with them. (and I work in a retail store that will let me put them up)
Yahoo!!
Laurie

Anonymous said...

I agree, it's about time and I am VERY excited about this news! Thanks for sharing. I may actually try to sell the cards I make now which Dh was trying to get me to do :-)