WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Sandwich Transparency Card



This card is called a sandwich, because the transparency is between the layers to hide the glue dots. The teal is behind the transparency and the top layer and pink layer are in front. I used white Stazon to do the flakes. I purchased the transparencies at K-Mart for $4 for a good sized package. The snowman is from Rubber Soul and I also put some flakes around him with Versamark. He is colored with white Sharpie, being careful not to get the white on the black details. Pink pattern paper is from Memory Box and cut with Fiskars scissors to scallop. I also Versmarked the entire main image and embossed with clear Stardust EP.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable card! Love all the sparkly glitter and the snowflakes on the transparency. A real standout!

Elaine said...

That card is soooooo clever! What a great idea to put a piece behind the front layer! I'm going to K-mart. ;-) Thanks for sharing your cards & creations!!

Dawn said...

This is sooo cute.