WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Am I Going on THE Cruise?

I have been asked if I am going on THE big stamping cruise next October. The answer is no for the following reasons:

1-The amount of money to get me to Florida, then on the cruise, and then for what would be spent on the cruise would buy me enough stamps to keep me happy for many years.

2-There is no way they would let me off from my teaching job to do something like this.

3-I have been seasick before. Nothing in the world like it. I would not want to risk it. My cousin went on one and was miserably sick the whole time.

4-I am sure all you cruising girls will share all the great ideas with us when you get home!

No comments: