WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Answering Questions

Q-How did you do the clouds on your most recent card?

A-I took a post it and free hand scallopped it. Then I sponged light bluish gray ink over the mask in various places until it looked cloudy.

Q-What did you do for World Stamping Day?

A-Spent much of the day in my jammies stamping, of course.

Q-You never mention Hobby Lobby or AC Moores? Do you shop there or boycott for some reason?

A-We have neither of them in this state or even the neighboring states as far as I know. My sister is getting one in her town about 1000 miles away. I am going to have to visit it, um I mean her, more often.

Q-Did you get any of the new MFT releases?

A-Yes, I had to have the BoHo set and have made several card with it. Watch for future posts.

Q-Did you know Paper Trey now has a gallery?

A-Yes, I have posted two pictures there. It is going to take me awhile to get used to uploading there. Kind of a lot of steps that are still confusing to me, but I see huge potential in it.

Q-Are you making Christmas cards this year?

A-Don't shoot me, but they are done and have been for awhile. I make them a year ahead and that way I can address them in November and leisurely stamp Christmas cards all December while I am in the mood for it. I then ziplock them and store for the next year. I will post this year's card after I send them out to friends. I will say that I used the Peaceful Wishes set for them and really enjoyed making them. I do upwards of a hundred most years.

Q-Do you have a stamp budget?

A-Yep, whatever my husband spends in hunting, rebuilding Zcars, and other hobbies, I make sure I spend an equal amount! How is that for fair?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there:)
Saw your sister this weekend ....we were both garage sale "n" wahoo some new rubbah!

Have a great week....Hobby Lobby is coming right along.......:)
Hugs
Pearl