WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sideshow Owl



This is another card using my Sideshow owl, my SU wheel, and Memory Box paper. I rolled the wheel in Versamark and clear embossed. Then I sponged Brilliance Moonlight white to create the fog. I used my Stardust pen to highlight branches. Owl was watercolored and completely covered in Versamark and then I covered it with Stardust Judikins EP and heat set.

Sideshow (see link at left when you scroll down) is having a sale right now and they also just released some very cute new stamps including some stacking owls that are too cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for spreading the love! You are now on my blogroll you fantastic woman you!

Anonymous said...

this background is amazing. I have this halloween wheel and have never used it. Ugh. I haven't made a single halloween card to send to anyone. This is giving me ideas!! TFS