WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Sideshow Owl



This is an owl from Sideshow (link at side--love their unmounted stamps). I brayered glossy cardstock with Kaliedascope Desert Heat ink and then punched out a piece with my biggest scallop oval punch. White detailing on the black oval (made with Coluzzle) is white gel pen from www.jetpens.com. The background is SU's Paisley inked in white on black. I used my word window punch to make a place for a sentiment but still have not come up with what words belong there. The whole thing is layered on an orange card.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donna, very pretty, and I love the owl stamp. The brayered colors are striking against the black. Thanks for sharing.

Rose Ann said...

I love this! It almost looks like it's glowing! Very nice!