WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

My GW Challenge Card



Gingerstamp over at GW (see link at left) put out a challenge Friday night to make a card using stamps that have not been touched for a long time. 3 of the 5 stamps used to make this card have long been gathering dust. The background is done with an SU wheel with olive ink on olive cardstock. The panel on the left is stamped in burgandy, first with the SU Linen background and then again with the CHF Ticking background. The little tree is from A Muse and colored with watercolor crayons. The sentiment and frame around it are from Verve Visual.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this card--it is wonderful!! I have been looking at that background BUT I have sooooooooo very many already(way more than 10)!!--I just love background stamps.
Laurie