WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Penny Black Iris



This sympathy card was done with the Penny Black iris. I colored directly on the stamp with my markers and then misted with a tiny spray bottle (my favorites are 50 cents in the travel containers at Walmart). I used my Judkins Color Duster to fill in the background with a blue ink.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty as usual Mrs C. TFS
Laurie

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Quiet elegance!

Anonymous said...

This is simply gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Mrs. C the iris is beautiful! I love checking out your blog everyday. What an inspiration you are! Thanks

Trish D said...

Absolutely beautiful - I am a huge fan of the Penny Black brushstroke line, and I love what you've done with it!!

Corie said...

Wow this is just stunning. So peaceful and beautiful -- perfect for a sympathy card.