WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Monday, October 1, 2007

View 1 Paper Bag Card



I got these cute Crafty Creations Paper Bag Cards at Make an Impression in Issaquah, WA. They are very inexpensive and I figured I could use one as a template. It turned out that real paper bags are too thin, so while this is an original card I did later make a replica with 2 pieces of Kraft SU cardstock and glued under the seam where it is invisible.

This card's main image is from Crafty Secrets (purchased the page at Impress). The background for it is done with an SU roller. The black and orange argyle borders is a Savvy Stamps stamp that I just love, also available at Impress. The spider is probably SU and I used black Fun Flock to make him fuzzy. The extra tiny black baby rick rack is from Impress. The pumpkin embellishment is from Walmart. The label shaped sentiment is an Impress stamp. Pull the front of the card slightly to the right and you can see the hidden sentiment (see photo below).

These cards come in packages with 10 cards and 10 envelopes for just around $5. I thought they were a great deal!

3 comments:

Corie said...

This card is so FANTASTIC -- love it!!

Anonymous said...

very interesting layout. Love the result.

Anonymous said...

Lookin great ...cute cute cute

Hugs from Montana