WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Blog Candy Winner!!!

This is the post that I drew:

SueB said...
Congrats on reaching 20k hits and thanx for the opp to win the candy!
I generally use the cards and envelopes from JoAnn's and glue the front half of the card I create to the front of that.
One day while I was moaning to a buddy about the lack of plain white flowers I could then chalk to match cards, she pointed me to picking up flowers from a craft shop and using those rather than searching the LSSs (thanx, Pat!).
later, alligator!
- SueB of sueblondin.blogspot.com

CONGRATULATIONS, SueB!!!!! Send me your snail mail addy (my email is rubyslippers@neofast.net) and I will get your package out to you.

Thanks to all of you for the awesome tips. I also, so very much enjoyed finding all your blogs and adding them to my favorites!! If you have not read all the tips in the comments section of the Sept. 29 Blog Candy original post, I would highly recommend it. There are some really great tips I had never thought of or heard of located there.

No comments: