WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I won!!

Click on my title for this post and you can see what I won! This is the company that makes the Paper Bag cards I adore so much. It is called World Win Papers (see link at left when you scroll down). I am soooo excited. There is not a retailer within 250 miles of me and this is so exciting for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Donna, glad you won, you deserve it. Looks like Oct is a good month for you.
Laurie

Ila said...

Congrats on the terrific win!! I am going to check out the link..

Anonymous said...

Hi from Montana:)
Just thought I would stop in and see whatcha up too
U lucky girl!
later
Pearl