Elaine from A Place for Ink (see link on left below) has tagged me for 7 random facts. I am tagging Ellamae to keep this game going.
My 7 random things about me are:
1. I have 3 kidneys. One is not functional. I was to be a twin but the other miscarried leaving me with a kidney cell. It is useless to anyone including me as it is not "hooked up".
2. I have taught in a juvenile detention jail classroom for 10 years now. I teach 10-18 year olds in one classroom. They range from incorrigible drug addicts to rapists, dealers, and even those accused of murder. Interesting and I really do love it.
3. I love chocolate. It gives me all kinds of stomach problems but I eat it anyway.
4. Wizard of Oz is my all time favorite movie and I can see it over and over. I have a collection of Wizard of Oz rubber stamps. Did ya notice my blog name? LOL!
5. My grandpa and Lawrence Welk were in a band in the early days. Grandpa was the leader and they decided Lawrence wasn't up to their standards so he went on his way and was on TV within a year!!
6. I am have a friend who is going to be famous in just a couple years for an invention that just debued. It will be equal to StarBucks in that it is a product everyone will want wherever they go. Will tell you more about that one day.
7. I hate camping so much. I do not get it and I cannot understand why anyone likes it. I married into a camping, hiking family. I also do not swim--they scuba dive!