WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Blog Candy Winner!!!

We have a winner! Kathy W, I am also emailing you, but if you see this first send me your snail mail addy and I will get your package right out to you. Thanks to all for playing along. My next blog candy will be for those who have linked my blog at their blog. I want to get a list going and reciprocate! Those eligible for that special blog candy just before the holidays will be the "linkers" LOL!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donna, wow! thank you! I'm emailing you with my snail mail address. What a fun surprise.

Elaine said...

congrats, Kathy W!!! You're a lucky stamper~!

Shellie Shufelt said...

Congratulations Kathy!! I can't wait for the next blog candy contest - I've had your blog link on my blog since the day I started mine. :)Shellie