WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Shimmery, Sheer Halloween



I stamped the SU images on gray and the house on white and then cut out and attached. I covered the entire gray piece with a 5 inch wide piece of shimmery sheer ribbon like fabric I purchased a year ago at Make an Impression in Issaquah. It is wonderful and to this point I have used about 1/2 my roll on wedding cards. I figured it might make a nice foggy night for my Halloween card. The moon is punched from yellow. The sentiment is Inkadinkadoo. I covered it in Versamark and then heat embossed Stardust EP over it.

1 comment:

Elaine said...

The ribbon is a great idea - it gives your card a foggy look and shimmery at the same time! :)