WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Sunday, September 9, 2007

You Make My Heart Sing



This is made using the Crafty Secrets Bird Notes clear stamp set. The birds are colored with watercolor crayons and then the edges are sponged with Dark Brown Colorbox Fluid Chalk ink. I used the same ink and the SU Linen background over the paisley paper to make it look more vintage. The background is made with the little feather in the set. Not sure if I like that. Kind of looks like fingerprints to me. I used a Cuttlebug die to get the little blue corner embellishment piece.

Blog Candy winner will be announced later today!

1 comment:

reflections:0) said...

Oh, this is very nice...:0)

reflections:0)