WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Sunday, September 9, 2007

And the Blog Candy Winner IS----------

I drew 2 names because I ended up with enough ribbon to do 2 packages. The first one goes to Amy! (the second one on the list of posts)!
Amy please send your snail mail addy to rubyslippers@neofast.net and I will get that package out right away! (Amy has responded!)

I then drew a second name that happened to be a person for whom I already have a snail mail addy due to a previous "transaction" and so that person is going to get a package too! Just to add to the suspense, I am not announcing that name, but rather she will be just surprised when the package arrives in her mail box. Soooo, if you think I could possibly have have your snail mail addy (hint: think GW board) you might just find a package in your box unexpectedly.

This was so much fun that I will be doing more blog candy before Christmas. I already have something up my sleeve.

Additionally, thanks to you ladies, I found blogs that I had no idea that existed that were just delightful. I will be featuring some of those in the future. Watch for that!

No comments: