WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Monday, September 24, 2007

Google Reader-answer to my time problem

If you have many blogs you like to read--I have over 400--you MUST check out Google Reader. It is free, it is simple enough for any computer virgin, and will save you hours and frustration. All you do is cut and paste your favorite blog addresses into the green strip where it says Add a Subsription. From that point on whenever you open your Google Reader it will directly link you to the posts you have not read yet. It actually keeps track of what you have read and not read. Some blogs only update now and then. How frustrating to wait for the page to load only to find over and over that you have already seen it. No more! In what used to take me hours, I can now see exactly where I need to read very simply and quickly. Put "Google Reader" into your Google search and it will take you right there.

4 comments:

Rachel V. said...

Don't you love it??? There's no other way I could keep up....even though I only have a measly 167 in mine. LOL

Anonymous said...

I love Google Reader...it makes it so much easier! How else would I know when you post something new?

Anonymous said...

OMGosh, I just set up my blogs after first reading your post on Google Reader--this is sooooo very wonderful--I had no idea such a wonderful tool existed and as you said, so easy to set up. THANK YOU AGAIN SO MUCH!!!!!
Laurie

CreativeJanine said...

The only problem I have with Google Reader is that some blogs (yours!) doesn't show any pictures nor the full content. Any advice? It happens on only a couple of blogs.