WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Friday, September 7, 2007

Has She Finally Lost Her Mind?



Yes, my stomach does hurt when I make these decisions!

My True Friend set just arrived (thanks so much, Pam, you are a sweetie!!). I looked at it while unmounting it and decided once again--yes I did it to Heartfelt a long time ago too--to cut the stems off the flowers so that I would have more options. The pieces will work better for the Rock n' Roll technique if I don't have to deal with the stems. I won't have to use markers to do the colors on each section. I can use the flowers without the stems for background. The trio flower stamp may still get cut into 3 flowers and used individually for borders and such. I cut those parenthesis marks off the other sentiment stamp because, frankly, I just don't get them, nor do I like them. I will probably save them just in case I come up with a use for them. Hmmmm, I think I have an idea already. Watch for the possibilities!

Do you think I have lost my mind? Watch for samples and then you can decide. Or you can decide now if you want :)

1 comment:

Corie said...

OH I think this is a great idea. Good thing I have not done my set yet. I will try too.

Thanks for the tip!!