WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Possibilities!



The great thing about these new Verve Visual stamps (link at side) is that there are so many, many combinations as to how you can layer them. It really is fun. The background is SU Jumbo Swirl roller and the sentiment is Fancy Pants, one of my favorite clear stamp companies. You will need to click on the picture if you want to see the detailing of the stitching done with the Cutterbee piercing tool and the SU floral background on the dark rose colored square layer behind the flower.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donna,
Can't seem to find the Verve Visual link. Am I missing something? I even went online and put in the title Verve Visual Rubber Stamps and came up with nothing. Can you help?

Anonymous said...

Another lovely card with Verve Visual! You're on a roll!

Dawn said...

love the colors on this one.